10 Facts you didn’t know about Muvhango actress Buhle Samuels.
South African actress and television personality, Buhle Samuels, is best known for her character on Muvhango, as Matshidiso Mofokeng. Muvhango is a soap opera that airs on SABC2, her cute cuddly face, gorgeous smile, well sculpted trim body and her talent, has made her a sensation to the acting industry.
There is more to this beauty, and you are about to find more interested facts about her that you didn’t know…
- Buhle Samuels was born on 25 May 1990 in the Soweto township of Johannesburg, She grew up in Pretoria North.
- She is the youngest of two children; Buhle has an older sister named Mbali Samuels.
- Her mother is a nurse, “My mother is a nurse in Saudi Arabia and she is always listening to the news and she calls me to see if everything is okay. She stresses and be worried more than me”.
- Buhle Samuels attends a dance fitness class to keep her body looking great. She documents hes sessions on her Instagram account.
- She previously hosted the breakfast show on Africa Magic, an M-net owned channel available on DSTV,” She began a gig as a breakfast show presenter on Africa Magic,”Cosmopolitan SA.
- It has been reported that the producers of Muvhango had seen her audition for the Lion King and thought she would be suitable for the role of Matshidiso.”I was called by the producers because they had seen me audition for Lion King. I had three intense auditions before I finally got the role,”
- It is reported that she used to own a mobile Beauty Salon for a while.
- In 2014 when she was cast as Matshidiso Mofokeng on the SABC2 flagship soap opera, Muvhango reportedly ahead of seasoned South African actresses and television personalities who had auditioned for the role to no success.
- In 2015 at the 2nd Annual Royalty Soapie Awards Buhle was nominated for “Best Newcomer” for her portrayal of Matshidiso Mofokeng on Muvhango, However she lost to Izak Davel who plays the role of Bradley Haines on SABC3’s Isidingo.
- Buhle is described by e.tv as a beauty with high standards and good moral code.