10 Things you didn’t know about Sindi Dlathu.
Sindi Dlathu is a South African actress and a singer although she is well known for representing as Thandaza Mokoena on Muvhango, from the show’s commencement until her leaving in 2018. Sindi Dlathu is presently plays a role as Lindiwe Dikana on The River.
- Sindi is currently married to Okielant Nkosi, and they have two children, though she keeps a constricted cover on her family.
- She was born in Soweto in the year 1974, she also completed her grade 12 in 1996.
- Sindi Dlathu at the age of 14 years old was cast as the lead role’s understudy in the stage version of Sarafina!
- Sindi worked alongside Whoopi Goldberg in Sarafina.
- She performed with Mary Twala, Abigail Kubheka, and Nomhle Nkonyeni in Duma ka Ndlovu’s award winning stage play the game.
- Sindi Dlathu went to London with her production of The Ritual.
- She has sung backing vocals for Billy Ocean and Randy Crawford.
- Sindi Dlathu has appeared on Muvhango as Thandaza since its commencement in 1997.
- Sindi was in FNB Vita Award winning Game in 2003 for Best Actress.
- Sindi Dlathu has got a twin sister who name Zanele Sangweni.