Some home-grown tweets to turn your lockdown frown upside down ?
It’s no secret that there’s been little to laugh about lately. From economic pressure to existential dread, it seems that 2020 has been about four years long already.
Luckily, these 10 South Africans are making it just a little bit easier to grin every now and again through the lockdown. From two-minute noodle instructions to Frosted Flakes, sometimes it’s just nice to know that you’re not alone.
1. If you started your studies during 2015’s #FeesMustFall, you might be feeling like this:
2. Finally someone said it!
3. …And also every e-mail since.
5. There’s no procrastination like #lockdownprocrastination
6. I wonder if the president knows the joy that comes from attending an 8am lecture from the comfort of your bed rather than a cold lecture hall.
7. Two words: Frosted Flakes!
8. Sometimes, it’s the small victories
9. There’s really no better way to put it.